We held our first board meeting on August 5, 2018, electing officers and ratifying our bylaws.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
- Ken Sitz, Chairman, 2018 - 2021; 2022-2025
- Isul Kim, President, 2022-2025
- Gary Tufel, Vice President, 2020-2023
- Teresa Sitz, Secretary, 2018 - 2020; 2020-2023
- Stewart West, Treasurer, 2018 - 2020; 2020-2023
- Deborah Tobin, President, 2018-2019; 2019-2022
- Jill Reinig-Davis, At-Large Member, 2018 - 2021; resigned in 2021
- Raise funds to make the Wonder Valley Community Center as useful to the community of Wonder Valley as possible.
- Maintain a fund that covers the costs of qualified meetings and events for those who cannot afford to pay the fees or purchase insurance. A qualified meeting or event is open to the public, duly noticed, non-sectarian, not aligned with a political party, cause, or candidate, and should support one or more goals of the WVCC.
- Maintain current USDA and Salvation Army food programs, and start and maintain others.
- Promote and support the creation of health programs, including mental health programs that address suicide.
- Showcase area artists, musicians, writers, and academics.
- Engage in partnerships outside of Wonder Valley that raise our profile and benefit the community.
- Preserve the history of the area, and safeguard the identity of Wonder Valley.